Find out if you have ADHD and get diagnosed online
Step 1 – Take our free ADHD test
Virtual appointments offered in the comfort of your own home
ADHD Diagnostic Assessment - Virtual
$349 one time fee
- Urgent Assessments available
- Includes your treatment plan
- Report sent to you within 7 days
One to one and 8 week group
- Masters Degree Level Therapists
- Specialized ADHD Therapy and Coaching
- One to One
- ADHD Groups
- Covered by Extended Health Insurance
Virtual ADHD Diagnosis and Assessment Steps
1. Take The Free Self Assessment
Take the Self Assessment Quiz to determine if you are experiencing significant ADHD symptoms and if a formal assessment is recommended. Click here for Free ADHD Quiz
2. Get A Thorough Diagnostic Assessment
Book an appointment with with one of our ADHD Nurse Practitioners who are specially trained in diagnosing ADHD and mental health conditions
3. Fill out online ADHD Medical Assessment Forms
These are part of the assessment process and used to gather important information about you, your experiences, and your medical history so that we can prepare for the virtual appointment with you.
4. Attend ADHD Virtual Assessment Appointment
You will meet with your clinician virtually through telehealth simply by clicking the link in the email sent to you 30 minutes prior to your appointment through our Jane app booking system.
Sometimes a second appointment is needed which will be offered at no extra cost.
5. Receive Diagnosis Results
At the end of your assessment, your clinician will share the assessment results and discuss treatment options (if diagnosed) which will include a multi-modal approach. This may include medication, ADHD coaching and therapy, Diet and Lifestyle suggestions, and ADHD group support.
You will receive your Assessment report within 5-7 days which will include your diagnosis (if indicated), the results of the questionnaires and rating scales, and treatment options and recommendations,.
What Our Clients Say
How Do We Compare?
Cost of diagnosis
$ 349 one time fee
Wait time for assessment
Personalized treatment plan
Report emailed to you
ADHD masters degree level therapists
Therapy covered by extended health insurance
1:1 ADHD coaching and therapy
ADHD 8 week group
FAQs - ADHD Assessment
Once I complete the ADHD free quiz, how do I get started with an ADHD Assessment?
- If your quiz results in significant ADHD symptoms, you can click the “book now” button to book your appointment in our Jane App booking system. Or you can click the “Learn More” button to read through the Assessment Steps before booking your appointment.
- Once your appointment is booked, you will receive an email from Jane app asking you to complete the ADHD questionnaires and Intake form.
On the day of your appointment:
- Jane App will send you the virtual health link 30 minutes before your assessment appointment.
Simply click the link and login to your Jane account.
- Make sure you have a private space and high speed internet
- Once you login, your clinician will be waiting for you.
- Your appointment will take about 40 minutes. Occasionally, more time is needed and a second appointment will be booked to complete the assessment. The second appointment will be offered to you at no extra cost.
What can I expect from the assessment appointment:
On the day of your appointment:
1. Jane App will send you the virtual health link 30 minutes before your assessment appointment. Simply click the link and login to your Jane account.
2. Make sure you have a private space and high speed internet
3. Once you login, your clinician will be waiting for you.
4. Your appointment will take about 40 minutes. Occasionally, more time is needed and a second appointment will be booked to complete the assessment. The second appointment will be offered to you at no extra cost.
How much does a diagnostic assessment cost at West Coast Adult ADHD?
We provide a comprehensive mental health screening along with the ADHD assessment for a one time fee of $349 plus GST. All of our clinicians are specially trained in diagnosing ADHD and mental health conditions so that you receive the highest quality care through our clinic.
Do you prescribe medication?
We are in the process of getting our systems set up for prescribing, but in the meantime you will need to take your report to your family doctor for prescribing and medication management.
How long is the process until I receive my assessment report?
Once you book your appointment you should receive your report within about 5 days.
What do I need to do to prepare for my Assessment appointment?
The only thing you need to do is complete the intake form and questionnaires on the
day you book your appointment as we need to prepare well ahead of your assessment
appointment. (takes about 45 minutes)
Who conducts the assessment appointment?
One of our nurse practitioners will meet with you virtually to do conduct the assessment
appointment. All of our nurse practitioners are specially trained in assessing and
diagnosing ADHD and have extensive experience working in mental health and primary
Your care team works behind the scenes and is made up of ADHD clinicians, nurse
practitioners, licensed practical nurses, therapists, registered social workers,
occupational therapists, and registered clinical counselors.
What happens after I am diagnosed with ADHD?
Your clinician will recommend next steps for treatment which will be informed by best practices and a multimodal approach to ADHD treatment. The recommendations will be outlined in your assessment report. This may include recommendations for ADHD medication, ADHD therapy or coaching, ADHD Group, support groups, or diet and lifestyle changes.
Which practices does West Coast Adult ADHD follow for diagnosing ADHD?
We follow the Canadian ADHD Practice Guidelines as outlined here:
Who can give a medical diagnosis in Canada?
When seeking an evaluation or treatment for ADHD, it is important to see a qualified, licensed healthcare professional. This includes: A psychiatrist, pediatrician, nurse practitioner, doctor, or psychologist.
What are my next steps after the assessment appointment?
At the end of the assessment appointment you will receive a diagnosis. An assessment report will be emailed to you within 5 days of your appointment, which includes your treatment plan with possible medication recommendations, along with ADHD therapy, coaching, and group recommendations.
Will I get a diagnosis right away and How long until I can begin treatment?
You can start ADHD therapy and coaching any time. If you would like to try ADHD medication, you can take your report to your doctor for prescribing.
Can I use the report to help with work and school accommodations?
The ADHD Assessment Report can be used for academic accommodations, work place accommodations, disability tax credit applications and student aid applications.
Services OfferedOur services include ADHD Counselling, Coaching, and Group
Welcome to West Coast Adult ADHDWe offer convenient virtual appointments.
At West Coast ADHD our clinicians are specially trained In ADHD treatment interventions. We provide evidenced based, holistic, client centred, collaborative, care so that you receive the highest quality of ADHD and executive function treatment available.
Our mission is to provide you with individualized treatment that will enable you to meet your goals and reach your true potential.
How I Can Help YouIt's my goal to create a comfortable, safe environment where we'll work together to achieve your goals.
During my sessions with Dr. Brooks, I feel like I am speaking with a friend rather than a stranger. After them, I feel that I am a new person who is in charge of her life, mind and actions.
I attended one of your conferences the other day, and I must say that I am really impressed. For such a delicate and young woman, Cloe Brooks seems to have accomplished a lot!
For me, this was a wonderful experience. I thought there would be no solution for countless issues in our marriage, but Dr. Brooks has so far proven me and my husband wrong.
ADHD Diagnostic Assessments
Group - $499.00 for 8 sessions
8 week Program “Creating an ADHD Friendly Lifestyle”
- Offered in small groups as well as Individually
- Topics include: Managing procrastination and perfectionism, Time Management, Your ADHD Brain, Emotion Regulation, Organization and Planning, Motivation, Accommodations for work-school-home, Self Care, Executive Functions, and more!
- Extended Health Plans may cover treatment costs. Please check with your provider to confirm coverage.